Guest safety is our top priority at The Grey Gull. Because of the unprecedented situation concerning COVID-19, our hotel has implemented a number of increased health and safety measures and new policies.
We strive to maintain high standards of environmental hygiene at our hotel. In addition to the high cleanliness standards already in place, to combat the spread of COVID-19, we have taken additional precautionary measures:
- Increased hand washing and sanitation efforts by staff members
- Providing more hand sanitizing stations for guest and employee use
- Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces in the hotel, such as countertops and doorknobs
- Rooms are thoroughly sanitized by staff after each guest has checked out
- Hotel employees who are exhibiting symptoms are sent home for rest and recovery
- Increased contact with local health authorities and are following their instructions about public health areas and how to contain infections
Furthermore, we have temporarily suspended the following services:
- Stayover housekeeping service
- Lobby coffee
- Newspaper service
- Pool Area and BBQ/Firepit Area
- DVD rentals/library
- We are committed to complying with the stringent health standards recommended by local health authorities during this public health emergency.
- Should you have any questions or require more information during your stay with us, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.